1. I prefer plastic utensils to metal.
2. If I could only eat one food the rest of my life it would
be chips and salsa.
3. I will never change my citizenship (I LOVE America!), but
London will always be my hometown.
4. I LOVE Nordstrom!!!
5. I like looking at things under a microscope.
6. I am crazy about the cinema, red carpet, and all things Hollywood.
7. I dreamt for years of being a Broadway star!! I still do.
8. I hate my nose.
9. I want to be tapped into the Diet Coke I.V. drip!
10. I am a high school English teacher by degree.
11. I wish I would have written the Harry Potter series.
12. The over-abundant misuse of the word “literally” is hysterical to me! I “literally” die laughing every time it is used inappropriately. HA! LOL!
13. I believe in the human spirit and the power of experience.
14. I have A CRUSH on Ian Somerhalder.
15. I have an affinity for all baked goods. Most I only like to
bake, not eat. Weird, I know!
16. I believe nothing is original – every thought or
idea came from a preceded thought or idea,
making nothing really new or unique! Every idea is
a stolen idea, because every thought was built on someone else’s. Mull on that.
17. I like you, very much, and we haven’t even met yet!
18. I like to think I’m a deep thinker.
19. I totally overuse the exclamation point when I write!!!! I hope it doesn’t translate that I am shouting, but rather how excited I am!!!!
20. I love pretty, little, sparkly things, and I LOVE, love, romance, passion and anything that makes me feel and think!
21. My favorite number is 21!